Friday, May 30, 2014

Under Pressure

Next week, I'm participating in Rhubarb Festival in Lanesboro Minnesota mostly to promote the upcoming Lanesboro Area Art Trail.  One of the requriements of being a vendor at Rhubarb Festival is that your product be in some way related to rhubarb.  Hmmm... 

I have a green glaze that is similar in color to rhubarb, my bowls work excellent to hold cut up rhubarb and my tall vases work great as a display for rhubarb stems & leaves.  But that didn't seem like enough of a tie to rhubarb to me, so today I'm working on some serving plates that are definitely rhubarb themed.  



Now to get them made, dried, fired and glazed by next weekend.  It's definitely possible.     

Have a great weekend all.

1 comment:

Lori Buff said...

You could also make pie plates to hold rhubarb pie.